Difference between revisions of "xAP Home Automation protocol"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 11:31, 1 May 2006
xAP is an open protocol intended to support the integration of telemetry and control devices primarily within the home - it is the glue that supports the interconnectivity of Home Automation devices.
The primary design objectives are:
- Simple, easy to implement/retrofit
- Suitable for use with a wide range of processing capabilities, from embedded controllers to fully fledged PC's
- Operating system agnostic
- Programming language agnostic
- Network agnostic
These are lofty design goals, and initial implementation is currently focussed on IP based networks, PC's running Linux and Win/32, and Rabbit embedded microcontrollers.
- 2006-05-02 03:03:27 New Intranet appications from netcomp.biz
- 2006-05-02 03:10:46 Netiom xAP now available
- 2006-05-02 03:42:34 xAP NetCallerID released
- 2006-05-02 03:56:19 Introducing xAP Labs
- 2006-05-02 03:58:11 Introducing xAP Toys
- 2006-05-02 04:17:09 xAP SerDisp3 released
- 2006-05-02 04:22:58 xAP Tivo Display beta released
- 2006-05-02 04:24:25 xAP SerDisp3 Update
- 2006-05-02 04:26:41 xAP ParaOut and xAPK74 released
- 2006-05-02 04:55:48 xAP icons for your xAP applications