xAP Floorplan beta 5 released
From XAP Automation
Revision as of 21:59, 1 May 2006 by Jamest
A major upgrade from the last beta. As well as many minor tweaks and additions, there are the following big new features:
- The floorplans now update live, you no longer have to wait for the next refresh (AJAX)
- You can control lights from the floorplan, you don't have to go to control screen then back to the floorplan anymore.
- Added a simple pda web interface, which allow both device control and viewing of device states.
- Now also logs xAPlog messages
- Easier script debug screen added
- Two new link modes, always send on and always send off.
- Links now can trigger a script after a certain amount of time. This along which the two new link modes allow for easy occupancy lighting.
- New autoscript option to allow the triggering of another event, with optional delay.
Download from mi4.biz