Netiom xAP now available
Netiom-xAP is a stand-alone network aware xAP enabled Input / Output module which can be controlled over most networks. Netiom-xAP has 16 digital, 4 analogue inputs, 16 digital outputs and an RS232 serial port all of which can be controlled using xAP messaging or via the internet using a web browser.
Netiom-xAP fully supports the BSC schema as well as introducing its own native netiom schema. The BSC support is ideal for controlling individual nodes while the netiom schema is useful for controlling groups of nodes.
Each of the 102 nodes within Netiom-xAP can be assigned a 32 character identifier and wildcarding within the BSC schema is fully supported. A heartbeat is generated at a fixed 60 second interval. BSC .info updates can be generated at a user definable rate.
Extensive serial port control options are available which will allow the port to function with ASCII or binary data or combinations of both. The baud rate of the port is user programmable over the range 2400 to 38400 baud.
Web pages are served from its 32K bytes of on board non-volatile memory. Graphic and sound files can be served as well as static and dynamic HTML pages. Web pages may be password protected and can be fully customized. Netiom can work as a totally independent web server or as part of a larger web site.
E-mails can be generated in response to specified events. The message and the subject may be customized and may contain the current status of all the inputs and outputs.
Special interface software is included which can be use to configure Netiom-xAP and download web pages via a PC’s serial port. Network settings can be manually set or automatically obtained from a DHCP server (usually an ADSL router).
- 16 digital and 4 analogue inputs.
- 16 digital outputs with direct connection to relay and display expansion modules.
- Full support for xAP BSC messaging.
- 102 addressable nodes including real I/O, virtual I/O, counters and latches.
- Serial port with programmable baud rate.
- HTTP server with 32K bytes of web space.
- Web space can be password protected.
- Generates e-mails in response to specified events.
- 10 MIPS ethernet interface.
- Will work as a network server on local or wide area connections (Internet)
- Automatic detection of IP address (DHCP).
- Response to Pings.
- Size 110mm x 110mm
- Power 12V d.c. at 50mA
- Serial Port Programmable baud rate 2400 to 38400 baud (Handshaking not supported).
- Ethernet 10 MIPS via RJ45 connector
- Outputs (16) Open collector 50V d.c. at 50mA
- Digital Inputs (16) TTL / CMOS / dry contacts (10K ohm pull up).
- Analogue Input (4) 10 bit resolution with 5% accuracy. Max voltage 5Volts.